The past few days was like a whirlwind! We received our Travel Approval on Monday 12/5, and right away, we dived into flight search. After much debate, we decided to take the least expensive route to fly into Hong Kong instead of Beijing. The kids have been begging to visit the Great Wall in Beijing (we missed the Beijing trip last time for the same reason). They are definitely disappointed. I told them I hope they will one day visit there with their love ones (their future wives or husbands), and it will be so much more enjoyable than traveling with old folks(San and me) and a kiddo(Pearl). They smiled. God is good.
We are all very excited, but at the same time a little nervous; because we know our lives will never be the same.
2 comments:
YAY! So excited to hear you are going. I can't wait to follow your journey. We'll be praying for you.
Merry Christmas!
Hi San and Betty,
I will be following your blog! I know you are nervous and what a leap of faith for your family! Keep the faith and be strong in following God's plan.
Blessings,
Nina
Post a Comment