 |
| Picture taken at the church parking lot one Sunday. Our four girls are definitely eye catching. LOL Aren't they! |
 |
| Pearl, in front of the office of her speech therapist. She's started private speech therapy once a week, on Monday afternoon, and is so looking forward to go every week. One Monday morning she came to me and announced, "Mommy, I have beach today." For a few seconds, I was so puzzled why she thinks she was going to beach. Then it suddenly dawn on me that she actually meant "speech", not "beach". Ha,Ha.... Okay, let's continue to work on the 'sp' sound. :-) |
 |
| That was a wonderful morning. We read a story about baking cake, and went right to baking! We made Angel Food cake! |
 |
| Of course, Ruthie's turn to mix next! |
 |
| The girls playing and raking in the backyard. |
 |
| Pearl's first handwriting of her name, all by herself! |
 |
| This little girl paints her own nails! Not only that, she does it for Ruthie too. She wants to do it for me too, but I didn't let her!! (wait until you can paint in line, sweet pie!) ha,ha..... She loves these girly things. |
 |
| We went to Target shopping one day! Target is our favorite store! |
 |
| At the toy section! |
 |
| In general, Pearl is always the "ringleader" when the girls play together. Bethany is always happy to follow, so she tags along with Pearl just fine. Ruthie, our drama queen, on the other hand, always has her own mind and wants her own way. So this is what happens all the time! |
 |
| We voted! Interestingly, everything we voted against prevailed and the people we voted for didn't get elected! Ummm.... |
In general, I am on the softer side in terms of disciplining our children. San is more strict and firm. When I am at my wits end, my final weapon is always, "
I am going to call Daddy!" The girls would usually straighten up their acts right away as soon as his name is mentioned. I always joke with our kids that "there is power in Daddy's name." One morning, Faith was feeding Ruthie while I was out sending Pearl off to her school bus. As I came into the kitchen, Faith exclaimed, "
Guess what, Mommy, Daddy really has power in his name!" She later explained that Ruthie wouldn't sit still after many warnings. She finally warned, "
I am going to call Daddy!" and instantly, she sat down straight as straight can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment