Pearl had her follow up visit at Children's Hospital this morning. Her hearing test indicated again mild hearing loss on her right ear, which is either due to scar tissues from her previous ear infections or weak/floppy ear drum. In the case of scar tissues, a small surgical procedure will be required. If the problem is caused by weak ear drum, she will need to start wearing hearing aid. A CT Scan will need to be done in order to confirm the cause. Neither condition is what I was hoping for. After discussing options with the doctor, we decided to do another hearing test a month later (on May 8th) to confirm today's hearing test result and then proceed from there.
Faith.... The doctor found a small cyst in the corner of her right eye. She will have a surgical procedure on June 26 to have it removed. She is very scared. This will be her first surgery. She actually cried when the doctor suggested a surgery. But we are so grateful that this is not a major issue.
I really appreciate your prayers for our girls.
Last Friday on 4/6, we had a really rough day. When I cooked dinner that night, I had a clear impression in my heart which I believe is from the Lord, "Is not my grace sufficient for you now?" Ummm...
My recent favorite song is Aaron Shust's "My Hope is In You". I love the lyrics. I hope it will encourage you as well.
I meet with You and my soul sings out
As your word throws doubt far away
I sing to You and my heart cries
Holy! Hallelujah Father, You're near!
My hope is ,in You Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes understanding is my song
And I sing
My hope is in You, Lord
I wait for You and my soul finds rest
In my selfishness, You show me grace
I worship You and my heart cries Glory
Hallelujah Father You're here!
As your word throws doubt far away
I sing to You and my heart cries
Holy! Hallelujah Father, You're near!
My hope is ,in You Lord
All the day long
I won't be shaken by drought or storm
A peace that passes understanding is my song
And I sing
My hope is in You, Lord
I wait for You and my soul finds rest
In my selfishness, You show me grace
I worship You and my heart cries Glory
Hallelujah Father You're here!
You are my refuge
No comments:
Post a Comment