My sis Pearl can get down from her crib at the age of two!! Every morning and afternoon after her nap, she would show off, telling me to get to my bed (I don't sleep in it anymore though) and plus even lie down on the bed!! And she would show off and get down!! (But when the second time when she was showing off for my dad she fell and cried!) I wish I had pictures of her getting down but I couldn't find the camera in the morning so I didn't take pictures. Here are some newer pictures, but not very new:
 |
| You can see the silly side of her already!! |
 |
| Our first watermelon we picked, all white... But a teeny part of it was red!! Bummer! |
 |
| Don't you see? The silly side of her!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment