During the first few weeks, I was the only one Mun Mun would attach to. Whenever I put her down, she cried. My arms and back were so sore from carrying her around all day long. It has been very tough. The boys suggested us to do an "experiment" to prove this attachment effect. Here is the result....
Daddy enthusiastically hold her and rock her..........
Yin Yin's turn.... she really struggled.... LET ME OUT!!!!
Yan Yan stepped into the scene,"Let the Master."...... guess not... she really SCREAMED.......
Mun Mun has been doing much better in relating to other family members this past week. It seems that she finally can trust that I walk away and always comes back. She loves to play with her three silly big brothers and sisters, and would let San hold her and feed her. She can play by herself for a short time, while I do housework. After many sleepless nights, I think we finally found a rhythm together. She is sleeping 8-12 hours at night and one or two naps during the day. She babbles and smiles all the time... She is really a bundle of joy.
Here are some beautiful pictures from the hotel in China...
Back at home.... Meal time! She loves to eat... her favorite food is banana and cheerios....
Ahhh..... some peace and quiet for Mommy.... Good Job! Yin Yin Pui Pui!
2 comments:
hey guys! its tori again. i like the picutres and your posts again. also that was my old feeding chair right?! cool!
the pictures of each one of you holding mun mun looked familiar. you stayed at the same hotel! the backache, a similar occurance for me as well. now that sophie is 23 pounds, she's finally walking a little more, but still prefers to be carried.
Post a Comment