We got an email from our agency that our request to adopt Jiang Wen Xin was pre-approved by CCAA on July 22. This marked another major step moving forward to bring Wen Xin home. With our Pre-Approval, we are now waiting for the final official approval(Referral Approval,RA) from CCAA, and the Travel Approval(TA) . This will be the last two approvals we need from China. As soon as RA and TA are received, we will start making travel arrangement to bring Wen Xin home!
I am clinging on Wenxin's pictures and profile everyday, wondering what she is doing, if she is crying. If she is crying, is there anyone to pick her up or hug her or rock her to sleep? I can't wait to bring her home and hold her in my arms. Until that day, I pray that she will find favor among the workers in the orphanage, and be well care for.
1 comment:
Hope that your family will see her very soon!
Want to let you know that I am planing to leave the States in late Aug/ early Sep. I temporary live with my Uncle now.
Hope that you all are doing well~!
- Chi-Lai
Post a Comment