Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Take a Snail for a Walk

God has given me a task and told me to bring a snail to go for a walk.

I cannot go too fast.   The snail has worked hard to climb, but it always moved only a little bit.

I urge it,
I threaten it,
I scold it,
Snail's sorry eyes looked at me ...
As if to say: "I have done my best!"

I pull it,
I tug it,
I even want to kick it,
The snail was injured, sweating, panting, crawling forward.

How strange, why God told me to bring a snail to go for a walk?

"God, why?" 

Heaven quiet.
"Oh, perhaps God himself is gone catching snails!"

All right! Let go! Anyway, if it doesn't matter to God, why should I care?
I let the snail crawl forward, I sulk in the back.

What's this? I smell the flowers.   Here, there is a garden.
I feel the breeze blowing; the wind at night was so gentle.
Hold on! I hear the birds, I hear the insects, I saw how beautiful the sky full of stars.

What's this? Why didn't I ever notice these before?
I suddenly think of it, is it my mistake?

Then I realized, God called the snail to bring me for a walk.



上帝給我一個任務,叫我牽一隻蝸牛去散步。

我不能走得太快,蝸牛已經盡力爬,但每次總是只挪那麼一點點。

我催牠,
我唬牠,
我責備牠,
蝸牛用抱歉的眼光看著我...
彷彿說:「人家已經盡了全力!」

我拉牠,
我扯牠,
我甚至想踢牠,
蝸牛受了傷,牠流著汗,喘著氣,往前爬。

真奇怪,為什麼上帝叫我牽一隻蝸牛去散步?

「上帝啊!為什麼?」天上一片安靜。
「唉!也許上帝抓蝸牛去了!」

好吧!鬆手吧!反正上帝不管了,我還管甚麼?
任蝸牛往前爬,我在後面生悶氣。

咦?我聞到花香,原來這邊有個花園。
我感到微風吹來,原來夜裡的風這麼溫柔。
慢著!我聽到鳥叫,我聽到蟲鳴,我看到滿天的星斗多亮麗。

咦?以前怎麼沒有這些體會?
我忽然想起來,莫非是我弄錯了!

原來是上帝叫蝸牛牽我去散步。

No comments: