"You have been such a wonderful son and loving big brother to your 5 siblings. You have brought so much joy to our lives. Thank you for overlooking our shortcomings and forgiving our mistakes. If sons are arrows in our quiver, we pray that you will be an arrow that will bring the immeasurable love of our Savior to places where there is no hope or love."
I couldn't hold back my tears when the line "Thank you for overlooking our shortcomings and forgiving our mistakes" was read. If we were asked to cut down our exhortation to just 10 words, this would be the line we want to keep. For San and me, 18 years of raising Sam summed up to only one word - grace; grace that San and I don't deserve.
![]() |
| Sam along with 37 other homeschoolers graduated on June 2. |
The graduation also marked the end of homeschooling for our family. Sam will attend UMBC this fall. Ben will attend a Christian school. Faith, Bethany and Pearl will continue with public school. Although I feel a deep sadness to have to say goodbye to homeschooling, I understand there is a season for everything, and this is the best decision for our family's situation right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment