http://www.jslegal.com/View.php?ID=60069
"现名江文信,女,2009年1月19日在江阴市人民医院二楼五官科外面凳子上捡拾,用一块花布和一条小毛毯包裹,无随身物品,出生约二天,双侧唇腭裂。由江阴市城中派出所送入我院。
上述弃婴自公告之日起60日内,该生父母及其他监护人持有关证件去所属福利机构认领,逾期依法妥善安置。"
There is my little precious Pearl.
Keep searching the newspaper for more recent dates, you will find many many more orphan abandonment notices. As I read them, I wonder, where are all these children now? What will happen to them? It is heart breaking. It is a cruel reality.
UNICEF estimates that there are over 50 million orphaned children in China. There were approximately 3000 children adopted by American last year, and about 50% of them were special needs children - Pearl was one of them.
I am so amazed and humbled by the fact that somehow, by His sovereign grace, out of millions of orphans in China, Pearl became our daughter. Just think about that. How amazing!
1 comment:
I am touched to see God's love in your family. Many said Pearl was the luckiest girl to be included in your family. However, I always hear from you and 2 jia say you guys are blessed to have Pearl. In my opinion, you all are just so blessed.
Post a Comment